Posted on July 14, 2016 by my friend and brother in Christ
1. It is your attitude at the beginning of a task more than anything else that will determine your success or failure.
2. It is your attitude towards life that will determine life’s attitude towards you. Despite many people’s belief to the contrary, life plays no favorites.
3. You control your attitude. If you are negative it is because you have decided to be negative and not because of other people or circumstances.
4. Act as if you have a good attitude. Remember actions trigger feelings just as feelings trigger actions.
5. Before a person can achieve the kind of results he wants, he must first become that person. He must then think, walk, talk, act and conduct himself in all of his affairs, as would the person he wishes to become.
6. Treat everybody as the most important person in the world.
7. Attitudes are based on assumptions. In order to change attitudes one must first change one’s assumptions.
8. Develop the attitude that there are more reasons why you should succeed than reasons why you should fail.
9. When you are faced with a problem, adopt the attitude that you can and will solve it.
10. We become what we think about. Control your thoughts and you will control your life.
11. Radiate the attitude of confidence, of well being, of a person who knows where he is going. You will then find good things happening to you right away.
12. In order to develop a good attitude, take charge first thing in the morning. Do you say, “Good morning, Lord” or “Good Lord, morning”?
Read these twelve points every day for the next thirty days
and see how your life changes.
ATTITUDES ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN FACTS
I Googled the word “Attitude” this is what I got:
‘a settled way of thinking or feeling about someone or something, typically one that is reflected in a person’s behavior.’
Even in the Bible we find some many good ways to be, all are awesome and make our days better, but the following tells us just what things to be mindful of; face it, the days now and ahead aren’t that beautiful, but rather evil.
Phil 4:8 “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.”
Eph 5:16 “Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.”